IHD 3 Been installed and still not showing gas data

• 19 September 2023
  • 13 replies

Hello 

I have had a new IHD installed and no data of gas showing just electric and the new IHD is same place ware old one was getting both data. Then engineer restarted the electric computer hub but not the gas hub. 

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @gentlecraig , there’s not a gas hub as such. The gas meter is linked to the electric meter and hub and the single comms hub links to the network. That doesn’t explain why you’re not getting gas showing of course. 
You could try powering down the IHD, waiting a few minutes and then letting it try to reconnect 

There’s a tutorial here 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @gentlecraig are you seeing the correct data on the ovo website? 

Hi @gentlecraig are you seeing the correct data on the ovo website? 

Yes indeed my ovo app saying smart meters are working correctly and still awaiting for 48 hours apparently 

Hello ovo found out the issue was the gas meter network was still connect to the old IHD and so have ovo new GUID number of new IHD then say this should connect within 24 hours is this correct will connect straight away. 

Right so it been longer than 24 hours for new GUID to be updated with gas meter and so gas data still not showing why is this getting frustrating now 

Userlevel 7

Hey @gentlecraig,

Any update on this? 

Hey @gentlecraig,

Any update on this? 

Hello I got email this morning to say there done a network re connection and should reconnect to IHD within 48 hours and so I have unplug it to let battery die then going replug

it later this should then restart the IHD 

Hey @gentlecraig,

Any update on this? 

Still not connected to gas data unfortunately 

Userlevel 6

Hi @gentlecraig 

Sorry to hear it’s still not connecting. 

If it’s been 48 hours since the email from Support Team, they’ll need to know that it’s still not working as they’ll need to take the next step. If it’s not been 48 hours, give it the rest of that time, and if it’s still not connected, definitely get back in touch with the Support Team 

Hi @gentlecraig 

Sorry to hear it’s still not connecting. 

If it’s been 48 hours since the email from Support Team, they’ll need to know that it’s still not working as they’ll need to take the next step. If it’s not been 48 hours, give it the rest of that time, and if it’s still not connected, definitely get back in touch with the Support Team 

Hiya 

so gas symbol is on IHD and now it saying waiting for current data. 

Userlevel 6

Hey @gentlecraig 

How’s it looking now?

Hey @gentlecraig 

How’s it looking now?

Hello 

just saying waiting for data and both flame and electric symbol showing and awaiting data still 

Userlevel 6

Hi @gentlecraig 

Sorry to hear it still hasn’t settled in.

I’d definitely get back in touch with the Support Team as they’ll want to know about this so they can continue to try and fix this. Unless the data has appeared since your reply yesterday, definitely get in touch with the Team so they can move this onto the next process in sorting the issue.