Solved

Failed smart meter installation, what next?

Show first post

107 replies

Hi,

I was also told that I would be entitled to £30 last month when they didn’t show up to my April appointment either. 
Can I get an appointment where someone will show up please? I would like smart meters in my house. 
The bookings in April and May have both been no shows with no contact. 
Can someone ensure me that someone will actually turn up if I was to book another appointment? Or would I be better off changing to another company. 
thank you 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi,

I was also told that I would be entitled to £30 last month when they didn’t show up to my April appointment either. 
Can I get an appointment where someone will show up please? I would like smart meters in my house. 
The bookings in April and May have both been no shows with no contact. 
Can someone ensure me that someone will actually turn up if I was to book another appointment? Or would I be better off changing to another company. 
thank you 

Hi @Greycat

Welcome to the customer forum, i am just a customer like you.

Sorry to hear about the issues. 

No one on the forum can answer those questions as no one here can access your account, including all the OVO moderators. 

Your best option is to raise this via a phone call or chat. 

https://help.ovoenergy.com/#contact_us_container

We were due to have an engineer out today. They haven't shown up no contact or anything. How do I contact to find out what's happening as lines shut after slot did. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

You could try Twitter or Facebook which usually does run later. 

Userlevel 6

Hey @Dragonb1 

I’m really sorry to hear about this.

Have you been back in touch with the Support Team this morning to have them rearrange the appointment? If not, please do get in touch with the team.

As the engineer missed the last appointment, you may also be entitled to £30 compensation, check out this page for more on this: https://www.ovoenergy.com/help/article/guaranteed-standard-of-performance-gsop.

Good evening I tried on my lunch break today and the phone line crashed l, I thought the gentleman was going to call me back, but he didn't. 

Userlevel 6

Hey @Dragonb1 

Sorry to hear this.

If you’ve not had this re-arranged yet, then I’d recommend going to the Support Team via live chat to get this sorted.