Solved

When are Charge anytime and heat pump plus applied?

• 17 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I am signed up to Charge any time and Heat pump plus. However I am not clear on when the Credits are calculated from/to. i.e. I know they are monthly but is that by calendar month or from the date in the month you signed up or the date you are billed. It would be useful if the dates were specified in the bill rather than just “last month”. Also last month by looking at the balance detail I could see what charges were being applied as the month progressed but they do not appear as lines in my current balance.

icon

Best answer by Blastoise186 17 March 2024, 11:51

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Usually it’s by the end of the following calendar month.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Thank you for that, so, as I understand it the credits for power save, heat pump plus, and charge anytime will be calculated for March at the end of March and will be applied to my bill for April, even though the anniversary ( or monthiverersary if you know what I mean is around the 10th of April. It would be good if they let you know how you are progressing so as to be sure they are actually seeing the data from the charger and the Myvaillant.connect, just as they do for the smart meter.

In my case they will amount to about 40% of my bill, I only started the heat pump plus at the start of March, and they have just informed me that they are INCREASING my direct debit. It does seem that the various parts of OVO are not very well joined up.

will observe with interest.