Solved

OVO charge anytime- second vehicle charging at 1kw?

• 14 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

Ok wonder if anyone is having same issie

i have had my Indra pro for 6 months. Always been on Ovo anytime. Have 2 EVs. And charge them both when needed generally using a schedule of 8am for which ever is plugged on

however for the last week or so, one car will charge fine , and receive a full 7kw at Ovos discretion and be charged in the morning 

the other will not. It sits at 1kw charging. If I manually override the schedule it will go immediately to 7kw. So that proves the car and charger are working fine in  unison. But switching back to schedule and leave it overnight it’s just not charged in the morning and I have to charge on public chargers on that car while out and about. But the other car works fine

this only started around ten days ago

any thoughts 

icon

Best answer by Shads_OVO 15 April 2024, 12:20

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Howdy!

Might be worth emailing the team on chargeanytime@ovoenergy.com - they can dig the logs and grab the data far better than we can here. :)

Userlevel 2

Hi @Bobbych, 

It seems that Blastoise186 has already given some good advice here, the Charge Anytime team should be able to look into this further for you as we’re unable to access your account here. Please keep us updated on whether you’re able to get this sorted. I’ve also added an EV badge to your profile as you’ve mentioned owning a couple electric vehicles. 

Userlevel 7

Hey @Bobbych,

Did you get an update from the team about this?