Solved

New user of Charge Anytime- I have OHME charger, any advice?

• 16 December 2023
  • 7 replies

Only just started using charge anytime and I am confused! Tried charging at 50% to be ready next day @ 7.00 but only got to 70%, so am I doing something wrong? I have the Ohme pro! Tia

icon

Best answer by BPLightlog 16 December 2023, 09:33

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Which app are you using @Andy Adkins . There are differences depending on your charger. 
There’s a set up guide here 

I have the OVO energy and Ohme apps

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I have the OVO energy and Ohme apps

Ok .. apparently Ohme have produced a guide

https://ohme-ev.com/support/how-do-i-set-up-ovo-charge-anytime/

From what I’ve read elsewhere, the EV settings can interfere 

Thank you for your help, I will give it a try!

Badge

hello i have purchased and had installed a ohme  home charge pro type 2.  it is sold as being compatable e-niro and ovo

it is confusing how i set this up to get the benfit of the low rate

are there any documents i can look at                              

Userlevel 7
Badge

This looks like a good place to start: How do I set up OVO Charge Anytime? - Ohme EV (ohme-ev.com)

There are lots of questions and answers from other Kia/Ohme/Charge Anytime users in this forum, so use the search box at the top to find them.

Badge

Only just started using charge anytime and I am confused! Tried charging at 50% to be ready next day @ 7.00 but only got to 70%, so am I doing something wrong? I have the Ohme pro! Tia

Hope you have been able to get the Ohme charger to work - or even better return it and swap for a usable charger!

I have an Ohme charger and it's been giving me lots of trouble for the last 6 months.

Today for example, (after a lot of trial and fail.. ), I set it to accept up to 12p pricing (Zeus is blowing the windmills at full power 😉, variable pricing paradise). I looked at the app and it said nothing available, wait for tomorrow´s pricing (available in 7 hours). And all the pricing periods this morning were below 4p - according to the same Ohme app!

I tried restarting the charge session in the car, restart their app, reboot the charger from the swithboard/RCD. But this time nothing fixed it, at least not immediately. 

At best their app developers are all asleep, the Ohme app says no price below max available. Just after one tap, you can see several..