Solved

Charge Anytime app crashing?

• 18 March 2024
  • 9 replies

Just updated the Charge anytime app and now it won't open. It starts then closes. I have uninstall and reinstalled. Rebooted my Samsung the the same problem. Anyone else have this issue?

icon

Best answer by Emmanuelle_OVO 19 March 2024, 11:32

View original

9 replies

Yes. I've exactly the same issue on my Google Pixel 7.

I keep having exactly the same issue on my iPhone. Never any problems before upgrading to 2.0.13

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Have any of you tried contacting the team?

chargeanytime@ovo.com 

Userlevel 7

Hey all,

Thank you for flagging this, I’ve let the team know. If you can also email as advised by BPLightog with screenshots so they can gauge how many people have been affected. 

Have any of you tried contacting the team?

chargeanytime@ovo.com 

Yes i emailed chargeanytime@ovo.com providing all the details and I received a standard response suggesting I check faq (under what? Lack of regression testing by Ovo!) and failing that send them another email with the same details that I have already provided in the original email.  Clearly no one actually reads the chargeanytime mailbox so not overly hopeful until the next app update 😞

Update. After sending an email. I got a response stating to please uninstall reinstall the app. I had already did this several times last night and tried on different devices. With no luck, so I humoured myself and tried again and what do you know it's working again. Makes you wonder if the app was fixed with the same version no attached. 

Userlevel 7

Hey @Paulja, 

It seems rvds_uk managed to have some success after uninstalling and reinstalling the app again, are you able to let me know if this works?

I’ve informed the team that a few of you seem to be experiencing the same issue. 

I updated my app to version 2.0.14 and now everything seems to be working again 🎉

Thanks

Userlevel 4

Hi @Paulja ,

I’m really happy to hear that it’s back up and running for you. It appears to have been a temporary outage but we have flagged it with the team. I’m sorry for any inconvenience caused while it was down though. 

Let us know if you face any further issues.