Solved

Where is my Warm Home Discount from Boost?

• 15 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Got a letter from Boost on the 26th January 2024 stating they had added the £150 home discount to my electric account. It is now 15th February 2024 and still no money added to my smart meter credit. Absolutly abysmal  service from OVO ( Boost). I dont think they really want to  give this money out and are making it very, very difficult to obtain any satifactory result.

I have given them the information they asked for , a home telephone number and email address. The information does not match the information they have on record. There will only one account number matching my name. I will have to take this further as they seem to be deliberately withholding  money genuinly entitled to me.

icon

Best answer by Abby_OVO 16 February 2024, 11:32

View original

3 replies

Just had an email to say the credit had been added to my account in November of 2023. I had no idea. I dont check my ballance every day or week ,I normally wait for the emergency warning message appears to warn me to top up. Yet, I dont see why I got a letter in January. A letter at the time the credit had been added would have been much better and less confusing.

Thank you.

Userlevel 6

Hi @rickyt 

Sorry about the confusion we caused there with your Warm Home Discount. 

I’m glad to hear it was actually applied back in November, but I’m really sorry that our letter arrived after it had already been applied. 

If you’ve ever got any other questions, always feel free to pop back to the Forum.🙂

Thanks. I was a liitle confused regarding the letter but I now think it had been added later in 2023.