Solved

When does the Charge Anytime credit get paid?

• 6 January 2024
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Just joined Charge Anytime in  December and wondered when I should see a payment into my bank account.  So far its been great I have a PHEV and my petrol consumption has decreased dramatically.  

Edit - just found a thread explaining credit will be applied after first full month

https://forum.ovoenergy.com/topic/show?tid=16779&fid=138

Edit - Just found the credit has been applied to my OVO account so above thread isn’t right!

icon

Best answer by Blastoise186 6 January 2024, 17:50

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Updated on 17/01/23 by Abby_OVO

Hi @wkeithg ,

The payments go to your OVO balance, rather than your bank balance. It’s usually paid by the end of the following month.

Hope that helps!

We apply credit from EV smart charging to your account in the first week of every month. It will also appear on your monthly OVO energy bill under the heading "Charge Anytime Credit". The credit shown on your bill will be for the electricity you’ve used for smart charging your EV the previous month. So for example, in the first week of September, we’ll apply your credit for August. 

For even more on Charge Anytime, check out our helpful FAQ page here: https://www.ovoenergy.com/electric-cars/charge-anytime-faqs

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @wkeithg ,

The payments go to your OVO balance, rather than your bank balance. It’s usually paid by the end of the following month.

Hope that helps!

Thanks very much

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

You’re welcome.

If you’ve got any other questions, please feel free to stop by again anytime :)

Badge

Hi,

Smart charging sessions are working with my Ohme epod charger, but it’s not adding credit to ovo ev credit summary etc,..

it did work fine until last two charges.

how do I check my password is correct for Ohme etc… my charger was recently replaced as it was faulty.  I’ve linked my new charger to my ohme account, but I just wanted to check that ovo is using the correct password for my Ohme account & Kia connect.

do I remove and start again.

any ideas?

Andy

Userlevel 7

Hey @Andy1982,

Sorry for the issues you’re having,

Please contact the team at chargeanytime@ovoenergy.com, they’ll be able to confirm this information for you. 

Badge

I've discovered that the Charge Anytime app is now compatible with my car (Hyundai Kona) and appears to control the charging perfectly, allowing it to charge when the grid has lots of green electricity. Excellent!

It shows that I've already made some useful savings but, I haven't made any changes to my Ovo tariff. Do I need to make a change please?

Thanks, Charles Lyne. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi @Hairy Animal ,

You won’t need to make changes there. You’ll see the discounted rates applied as a bill credit once a month.

Badge

That's very helpful, thanks for your speedy reply.