Question

Half hourly readings stopped

• 17 April 2024
  • 4 replies

I’ve had to request half hourly readings be reinstated after it was stopped without my consent. I’m betting this will affect my chances of achieving the full Powermove credit this month. Why did this happen? (The half hourly readings should have been reinstated after I found out.)

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @lesleyd,

Have you had your meter replaced recently at all? I found an article that might share more information with you.

If you want more information, contact our Support Team to allow them to look at the account for you. 

Let us know what you find out.

No, it’s not a recent installation. It was giving half hourly readings because I was on Powermove and then I checked the app to find out it no longer was providing readings so I had to request to go back on. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @lesleyd

I suggest you contact the support team and ask them to check if your meter is communicating so they can check the readings we have. They can identify when/if the meter stopped giving us half hourly readings as I would assume a clear gap would be visible. 

Let us know how you get on if you speak with them! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

No, it’s not a recent installation. It was giving half hourly readings because I was on Powermove and then I checked the app to find out it no longer was providing readings so I had to request to go back on. 

Hi @lesleyd 

If you haven't already, it is always worth downloading one of the free ofgem regulated third party apps like Hugo. Then check to see if they can see the 30min data.

That will give you a good idea if it is an ovo specific issue reading your meter

https://hugoenergyapp.co.uk/