Solved

Moving into a property supplied by OVO - how do I get access to My OVO?

• Savvy**
  • 2 replies
Hi, I spoke to someone on the phone two days ago and set up a direct debit and chose a pay monthly option for my new home. I was told I would receive a confirmation email to set up my account online and review what I signed up but I still haven't got this and it's been two days. Please could you tell me when you will send the confirmation email so I can set up an account online? I want to do this before my direct debit comes out so I can check it's all accurate and give most up to date meter readings. Thank you
icon

Best answer by Max_OVO 7 July 2017, 16:51

Holly wrote:

Hi, I spoke to someone on the phone two days ago and set up a direct debit and chose a pay monthly option for my new home. I was told I would receive a confirmation email to set up my account online and review what I signed up but I still haven't got this and it's been two days. Please could you tell me when you will send the confirmation email so I can set up an account online? I want to do this before my direct debit comes out so I can check it's all accurate and give most up to date meter readings. Thank you

Hi @Holly,

Thanks for your question and welcome to the forum.

I've changed the title of this topic and added some tags, to make it easier for other users to find.

If you've moved into a property we already supply and contacted us to set up an account, it normally takes around 5 working days for this to be done and the welcome email/letter sent.

If you haven't received an email by next Wednesday or need it sooner, please send a PM to
@Lucy_OVO or @Tim_OVO with your name, full address and date of birth.

Max

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge
Holly wrote:

Hi @Holly,

Thanks for your question and welcome to the forum.

I've changed the title of this topic and added some tags, to make it easier for other users to find.

If you've moved into a property we already supply and contacted us to set up an account, it normally takes around 5 working days for this to be done and the welcome email/letter sent.

If you haven't received an email by next Wednesday or need it sooner, please send a PM to
@Lucy_OVO or @Tim_OVO with your name, full address and date of birth.

Max
Thank you Max, I have received it now. Thanks for your reply.
Holly
Hello I just moved in to house supplied by OVO what should I do now? I dont have card or anything left by previous owners
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
Hey @michal.tonia1

It sounds like you've got prepayment meters which means you'd be on supply with Boost. Don't worry, they've got their own Forum set up too - https://forum.boostpower.co.uk/.

If you need to top up and you have no key/card - give the Boost team a call on 0800 408 4722.

Thanks,
Emma

• :D
    • :?
    • :cool:
    • :S
    • :(
    • :@
    • :$
    • :8
    • :)
    • :P
    • ;)
    Like most websites OVO Energy uses cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on this site. Accept and Close