Skip to main content
Question

no payment plan email

• 7 September 2024
  • 7 replies

Hi Everyone, 

3 times this morning I have been onto the payment plan website and have put my account number and email address and it said I would be sent a link - 2 hours later and still waiting for a link ?

Can anyone help

Still waiting for my email link - 3 hours later ?

Which website are you accessing @Russhyldon ? And are you using your registered email address and looking in spam?

yes it's this one

https://www.ovoenergy.com/payment-support

I entered all the details I asked and nothing, I checked my spam / junk folder.

If it helps I can send you my details and see if you have better luck at least I might receive an email link

yes it's this one

https://www.ovoenergy.com/payment-support

I entered all the details I asked and nothing, I checked my spam / junk folder.

If it helps I can send you my details and see if you have better luck at least I might receive an email link

No please don’t .. I’m just another customer and this is a public forum so no one has access to your account. 
You might need to contact customer support

@Russhyldon You posted in a different place, I’ve asked a moderator to move it here.

As you still haven’t go the email then you will need to contact customer support, see the link that BPLightlog gave you in the previous post.

well i was online for 1 hour waiting to soeak to advisr, she was amazing, however she tried to set it up for me and wasnt able to.

she then said she would have to raise an issue to the tech team, it says it all when a advisor cant even raise an iuissue and cant log onto a system that should work

@Nukecad just to confirm i’ve moved the missing thread along to this one. 

@Russhyldon It sounds like something was blocking your application, and it’s good the teams raised this as a technical issue so they can work on getting this sorted for you. Sometimes, these things happen, and we’ll work on getting this backup and running for you as quickly as possible. ​