Solved

How do I get the new tadoº smart thermostat I recently bought installed?

• 24 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Recently bought and had supplied the new tarda thermostat but I’m finding it difficult to locate an electrical company who can fit it for me at the £60 charge that was advertised whilst taking out the offer

icon

Best answer by Tim_OVO 25 March 2021, 10:01

Hi @Karlb1 and thanks for posting. 

It’s great to hear you’ve purchased the tado smart thermostat, super keen to hear from you once it’s installed, to hear how it’s going!

It sounds like you’ve selected to pay an extra £60 for an engineer to help with the installation. To arrange this, reach out to the Smart Home team by phone (0330 102 7423) or email: smarthome@ovoenergy.com

For anyone else wanting more info on this smart thermostat, and our exclusive offer to OVO members, see our product page, here. You don’t have to pay for an engineer visit. The tado ‘do it yourself’ installation guide can be found here

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey there @Karlb1 ,

The best place to get help with arranging an install for the Tado thermostat purchased via OVO, would be to reach out to OVO’s Support Team. They’ve got more access to the directory than we do, so hopefully they’ll be able to locate an engineer.

Hopefully the team can find someone to get this sorted. :)

Userlevel 7

Hi @Karlb1 and thanks for posting. 

It’s great to hear you’ve purchased the tado smart thermostat, super keen to hear from you once it’s installed, to hear how it’s going!

It sounds like you’ve selected to pay an extra £60 for an engineer to help with the installation. To arrange this, reach out to the Smart Home team by phone (0330 102 7423) or email: smarthome@ovoenergy.com

For anyone else wanting more info on this smart thermostat, and our exclusive offer to OVO members, see our product page, here. You don’t have to pay for an engineer visit. The tado ‘do it yourself’ installation guide can be found here