Solved

Why solis cloud not showing power flow on website and app as well?

Badge

icon

Best answer by BPLightlog 12 March 2024, 11:51

View original

20 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @najmsaqib , you’ll need to explain further. All the image shows is no generation and no battery charging. 

Badge

I setup datalogger successfully now showing the simple generated power, daily yield etc byt there is no power flow showing on cloud.

My inveter model is S5-GR3P10K.
Only Datalogger wifi device is attached with it.

Badge

Hi @najmsaqib , you’ll need to explain further. All the image shows is no generation and no battery charging. 

Its just a sample image taken from online, I want to add this power flow in my app or website inverter details page.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

There’s a Solis Cloud manual here and a video which might help

Userlevel 7

There’s a Solis Cloud manual here and a video which might help

Hopefully the links above help, if not, please pop back @najmsaqib and I’ll tag some of our community members with Solis Cloud 🙂

Badge

@BPLightlog & @Emmanuelle_OVO 
Thanks for your answering.

The above video & manual not helping me to add power flow chart in my cloud.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Just checking that you are looking at the Inverter details?

or there’s another walkthrough here

Badge
Here is my screen not showing power flow here, as its showing in manual and above walkthrough video.
​​​​

Badge
In the parameters section there is only one option as shown in image.

Userlevel 7

Hey @najmsaqib,

Does this walkthrough here help? 

@edsashley  @pumpkin @chrishart @Mbu1982 @magstl got any advice for our Community Member?

Badge

Badge

@Emmanuelle_OVO 

After setting internal emp mode to consumption is see that graph in my Solis cloud app.

But I have a question it's showing all power in load, while the home load is less and why it's not showing that the export power?

Badge

Badge

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

It would be helpful to keep your question in one place and not all over the forum. If someone can help, they will reply although this is a UK forum and therefore might have different technical requirements to those in Pakistan. 

Unable to see power flow on solis app. Could someone please advise how to sort this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Unable to see power flow on solis app. Could someone please advise how to sort this?

Need a bit more info @Goodmaa67   

What is your set up? Which inverter? Are there batteries? Have you looked at the app and cloud (web) system?

Sorry meant to add No batteries. I have looked at the App and checked I have the most recent version of solis cloud.

regards

Alan Goodman

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ok - a few clues then. Looks like a 4G mini

Manual

From what I understand, they use Solis Cloud for monitoring. There are a few videos to walk through set up

Earlier in this thread, a user reported that they had to set up the internal emp mode to consumption to view flow.