Solved

How can I view 'Energy to User' through Luxpower?

• 3 October 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

Hi.  
I am trying to see the ‘Energy to User’ data so that I can download it together with the ‘Energy from Grid’ data and then can calculate the energy provided by the panels and inverter.   
Does anyone know why I can’t see the Energy to user data please?

thank you in advance for the help.  

icon

Best answer by BPLightlog 3 October 2023, 08:28

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Sunpower , I think it’s just terminology that’s different. On your image, you can see the various measurements for generated power (PV). It looks like you have 2 strings so you have a choice of all, pv1 and pv2 but they are all variations of the same thing. 
Then you have measurements from the inverter, storage battery charge, to grid and from grid. 
They should give you what you want between the lot. 

Badge

Hi @BPLightlog 

Thank you for your quick reply and informative answer.  I will take a more thorough look at the data later on this evening.   

Thanks again

Badge

One more question for you… 

Do you know if it’s possible to export the values shown in the graph for use in excel?  I just need one value of E PV all KWH for each day.  

Thanks in advance for the help 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yes, if you go to the Data Tab and select Data History, you will see a whole raft of available info.

Actually there is also a field called eToUserDay(kwh) which might be a better selection for your original question 

There’s also a web interface guide which gives info on the terms used

Badge

Again, thank you very much for the help @BPLightlog