Skip to main content
Solved

Solis Hybrid Inverter 5.8 Kwh system PV is showing full power in App only generates power which is equal to load?

• 26 July 2024
  • 6 replies

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Hasan Rizvi , you haven’t told us much about your system but it looks like you’re based in Pakistan whereas this forum is based in the UK and therefore we could have differences in specifications. 
From the brief graphic, the solar portion looks like it is generating and there is some sort of battery connected. But your load is split (on the graphic) between back up and grid. This implies something configured with an additional supply. 

Badge

Yes i attached 4 Batteries of 24 volts 100 Ampere Each & I have 10 Solar Plates and total 5.8 Kwh system but i am using only one Air Conditioner and lights and fans which is around 1 kwh my question is that my solis app only shows PV which is required for example i have load of 1 Kwh PV is also 1 Kwh where is the rest of pv? Is inverter only outputs the power which is required or this is a fault?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

It really depends on the configuration of the inverter. It might also be something that is showing as a measurement of supply rather than generation

Badge

Does your inverter show full power? Like it is supposed to show 5.8 or maximum power generating by Solars 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Like I said, there may be different specifications for different regions. 
There are several help resources via Solis service but again, you will need to match into your specific inverter and any regional differences 

https://solis-service.solisinverters.com/en/support/solutions/articles/44002032572-control-maximum-active-power-generation

Badge

This is my model S6-EH1P6K-L-PRO