Bring back the online account line bar comparison of usage for previous month/year/day

Related products: Online account

On the ‘Usage’ page restore the extremely useful graphical bar line comparison with previous month/year/day display which is far easier to monitor than the text below.

Thanks for this feature idea, @Clive Boorman 

I’ve passed this over to the product team and I’ll be back with anything I can. Firstly I’d like to make sure the comparison feature has been removed for all customers. 

For the time being I’ll open this idea up for votes and gauge some interest in it. 

NewOpen for votes

It look as if this may be a browser issue

I removed my upvote when I realised that this feature is indeed there on my usage page! 

Samsung galaxy Android tablet. 

Firstly I’d like to make sure the comparison feature has been removed for all customers. 

Please ask the product team to test on Windows with Edge 121 and then 122 (Chromium 6261) to see the change. The Edge developers can’t do it for obvious access reasons. 

I noted elsewhere that the comparison chart lines are present when the bars are displayed horizontally, e.g. in a very narrow window.

I have now logged in with four different browsers and still no comparison line although I have noticed that OVO no longer recognise my ancient ‘btopenworld’ address and could only gain access with ‘btinternet’ but still no comparison lines on the graph.

I have now logged in with four different browsers …

Which versions of which ones, on which operating systems? We’re still trying to establish whether this is a Chromium fault or a wider one.

I can’t find the version numbers but the two I know are up to date are Google Chrome and Microsost Edge, the only other change has been when EE recently took over BT.

… the two I know are up to date are Google Chrome and Microsost Edge, 

I don’t know about Chrome, but for Edge have a look at  (Settings and more) > Settings > About Microsoft Edge. If it’s up to date, as you say, it should be v.122. Chrome is also a Chromium browser (as are Vivaldi, Brave and Opera), so it’s beginning to look like a change in the Chromium code base that’s causing this fault. I’m sure we’ll hear soon.

The comparison bars are back for me, in Edge 125. I’ve no idea where the fault lay; I’m just happy it’s no longer an issue.

I can’t find the version numbers but the two I know are up to date are Google Chrome and Microsost Edge, the only other change has been when EE recently took over BT.

Your change of ISP would be unrelated - ISPs just send you stuff raw pretty much exactly how it arrives from the origin server... Unless it’s a dodo one that tries to modify everything because that’s happened before...

We have in the past seen a similar issue with the Power Move links not displaying.

In that case it was changes to browser security during a browser update that was causing it, it you dropped your browser security setting down a level then it displayed again.

I’d also try making the page an exception in any Adblocker(s) that you are running, sometimes they will see some things as being ads to block when they aren’t.