Solved

Not acheving flow temp ecodan

• 15 January 2024
  • 6 replies

Badge
  • Carbon Cutter****
  • 9 replies

So after using weather compensation for the past month or so my flow temp is not achieving the target flow temp on my weather compensation curve. We have had below 0 outside on many occasions this week.

icon

Best answer by juliamc 15 January 2024, 15:31

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @Cold On your other thread you said the radiators felt cold. Do you know where in the system this graph data is coming from? ie is any of that heat getting to your rads?

Badge

I believe the left one im pointing to is the return sensor and the right one is on the copper diagonally right from my hand.

Badge

Also, when I touch the in-pipe it's hot to the touch.  One would assume this would be reasonably the same at the pipe leading into each rad ? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Is this kit in a garage ? All that pipe work should have proper insulation on it. Maybe the heat is getting lost before it gets to your radiators. When you’ve had it serviced this should have been mentioned. I would suggest you get a heat pump engineer who can give you specific advice about the system. Your best bet would be to look for a Heat Geek in your area, https://www.heatgeek.com/find-a-heat-geek/

Badge

No, it's in a old room in the house. But, yes ive been looking at heat geeks and they seem to be the next step. Cheers

Userlevel 7

Hey @Cold,

Keep us posted with how you get on! I hope this gets resolved ASAP. 

I wonder if these topic’s have any helpful tips: