Solved

OVO V2G FB page

• 3 October 2019
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge
Hello all,

I just wanted to let you know theres a FB group OVO V2G, its really useful and has the manufactures of the unit in there along with people who are involved in developing the project along with people like myself who are just along for the ride.!

I know its good to have a forum like this but your more than welcome to come along and join in theres lots of people and lots of information on there, you too OVO lets have you in there !!
icon

Best answer by Darran_OVO 3 October 2019, 10:44

Hey @D10hul we are aware of the group, but worth knowing that the team that run the trial are all here on the forum along with a good number of our vehicle to grid trialists!

Great that our members and non OVO members are talking about the tech, we just need to make sure if any OVO member that's on the trial has an issue, they need to be posting here on the forum, or contacting our official support team so we can help them. 🙂

If you are in the group, make sure you point anyone on the trial that has a question about their set up, or an issue to this forum so that we are able to help.

Thanks!

Darran
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hey @D10hul we are aware of the group, but worth knowing that the team that run the trial are all here on the forum along with a good number of our vehicle to grid trialists!

Great that our members and non OVO members are talking about the tech, we just need to make sure if any OVO member that's on the trial has an issue, they need to be posting here on the forum, or contacting our official support team so we can help them. 🙂

If you are in the group, make sure you point anyone on the trial that has a question about their set up, or an issue to this forum so that we are able to help.

Thanks!

Darran
Userlevel 1
Badge
will do I will copy a link into the group, its very busy in the group so it might get lost but I will try