Solved

OVO Tariff for V2G pilot

• 24 September 2019
  • 1 reply

I am considering joining the V2G trial, but cant find the tariff rates. I see the export payment rates (26p/30p) but not the cost per kwh or standing charge.
icon

Best answer by Darran_OVO 25 September 2019, 09:50

Hey @r55boy as the rates in some areas differ, the easiest way to find the rates for your area is to get a quote.

You can choose from our standard fixed or variable plans here, or check out our EV everywhere tariff. This is a 2 year fixed tariff. Click here to get a quote.

We can only support single rate tariffs on V2G, i.e we cannot support economy 7 for example, however, the export payments you'd get, far out way the saving you make having eco7.

Hope that helps.
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hey @r55boy as the rates in some areas differ, the easiest way to find the rates for your area is to get a quote.

You can choose from our standard fixed or variable plans here, or check out our EV everywhere tariff. This is a 2 year fixed tariff. Click here to get a quote.

We can only support single rate tariffs on V2G, i.e we cannot support economy 7 for example, however, the export payments you'd get, far out way the saving you make having eco7.

Hope that helps.