Storage heaters began making their way into people’s homes in the 1960s. And since then, the technology has come a long way. So if you’ve not replaced your old heaters for some time, you could be missing out on some significant running cost savings thanks to high heat retention heaters, like Dimplex Quantum.
Quantum storage heaters are the bees-knees of high heat retention models. With advanced technology, they offer greater efficiency, comfort and control compared to older storage heaters. Using the world’s most advanced off-peak heater, it’s the perfect replacement for your old, outdated storage heating system. With exceptional levels of insulation, Quantum stores energy up during periods of low demand, and turns it into efficient heat when needed.
Other great features you can expect are:
- An ultra efficient heating system with low running costs delivered by maximising the utility of off-peak tariffs
- Dynamic storage capacity - automatically adjusts to user requirements
- Infinitely controllable electronic heat output to precisely match user lifestyle
- Incredibly quiet fan assisted heat output
- Attractive state-of-the-art design, no deeper than a double wet radiator
Find out more about it here!