Solved

Powerloop V2G charging

• 24 September 2019
  • 1 reply

Hello,
i am currently with octopus energy and am very interested in joining the v2g program. They have told me that it is currently being trialled in the south and east of England. They can't give me an answer as to when it will get rolled out to other areas and have told me to ask ovo energy for more information ?
Any information or advice will be much appreciated.
Thanks
Iain
icon

Best answer by Chris_OVO 24 September 2019, 15:11

Hi @Iain - it would be great to have you on board!

The only areas we are currently not able to service for the trial are Ireland and some parts of Scotland, however we have great coverage across the UK - it'd be great to have you join our trial!

You can register for more information here: www.ovoenergy.com/v2g or speak directly with our team to discuss the trial in further detail - you can give them a ring on 0330 102 7423, or email on v2g@ovoenergy.com

Let us know how you get on!
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge
Hi @Iain - it would be great to have you on board!

The only areas we are currently not able to service for the trial are Ireland and some parts of Scotland, however we have great coverage across the UK - it'd be great to have you join our trial!

You can register for more information here: www.ovoenergy.com/v2g or speak directly with our team to discuss the trial in further detail - you can give them a ring on 0330 102 7423, or email on v2g@ovoenergy.com

Let us know how you get on!