Solved

Is it possible to change the settings on the app?

• 19 June 2019
  • 8 replies

On the app and also on the account. you can see the Kw that you have used each day. Is it possible to change the setting so that it tells you the cost of your electricity per day. What you have used. This would be more helpful

So instead of showing KW It shows £ and Pence
icon

Best answer by PeterR1947 21 June 2019, 16:58

The app already does that, at least it does on my iPhone/iPad, click on usage and scroll down, there is a slider to select either Price or kWh.

Similarly on the web page, click on usage and just under the graph you can select kWh or £
View original

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1
The app already does that, at least it does on my iPhone/iPad, click on usage and scroll down, there is a slider to select either Price or kWh.

Similarly on the web page, click on usage and just under the graph you can select kWh or £
Hello

There is not an option on myo phone to change the setting and also on the website There is an option to change - a slider but it willnot change
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
What phone are you using? Have you tried updating the app?

What browser are you using for the webpage? Have you tried a different one?
Userlevel 5
Badge
Hey @Didsburian, welcome to the forum!

I've changed your question a tiny bit to make it easier for other users to find.

Thanks for the input, @PeterR1947, it's exactly the route I'd have gone down. I’d recommend deleting and reinstalling the app- ensuring it’s the latest version. Sometimes this is all it needs to bring all the information up to date.

Let us know how you get on! ☺
What phone are you using? Have you tried updating the app?

What browser are you using for the webpage? Have you tried a different one?

The app was updated 20.6.2019
I am using Windows 10
Userlevel 6
Badge
Hey @Didsburian - can you post a screenshot of the slider toggle that's not changing for you?
Hey @Didsburian - can you post a screenshot of the slider toggle that's not changing for you?

Hello Nancy HOw do you do a screenshot

REgs

I
Userlevel 5
Badge
It depends on the device you're using, @Didsburian, a quick google search should point you in the right direction 👉🏼☺