Solved

I need to take a reading for my new supplier, how do I do this on my smart meter?

• 7 March 2019
  • 2 replies

I have OVO smart meters for both gas and electricity, thery are both the same design and do not have a permanent display. They have just a blank LCD screen and then a small keypad on the right.
I am moving to another supplier and they cannot interogate the meters until I have been with then for about 2 months.
So I need to know which button to press to get the current reading as each number on the keypad seems to be specifically tasked for a particular reading, I just need to know which is the current reading setting.
Thanks for any help you can give me.
Oh and the SHARE to Facebook does not work, there is part of the URL missing. ( href should represent a valid URL ) !!
icon

Best answer by Whenwood 8 March 2019, 13:12

You've probably seen a later post about this here but just in case: press "9" on the keypad of either the electricity or gas meter and the display comes alive and cycles through the readings available. You need the reading labelled Imp kWh for electricity and cubic metres for gas.
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1
You've probably seen a later post about this here but just in case: press "9" on the keypad of either the electricity or gas meter and the display comes alive and cycles through the readings available. You need the reading labelled Imp kWh for electricity and cubic metres for gas.
Many thanks Whenwood.