Solved

I'm a Lumo customer - there's no electric info on my IHD, why?

• 28 September 2019
  • 1 reply

Hi
I hope there will be no tribalism when I say im a Lumo customer I understand this is the parent company so hoping the forum will act like a good daddy in helping its child.

So I had a new smart meter install yesterday 26th Sept looking at my IHD toggling to my account info for gas the tariff + standing charge amount details are present so cost per day total is populated however in the electric account info my tariff states 0 an standing charge 0 and looking at cost per hour + cost today is alway populated with a constant 0.
The IHD shows how much electric im currently using so all seems synced up just seem to be missing the tariff info.

When observing my elect meter unit toggling the A button menu is also would seem my elect tariff + standing charge info is also missing from its display again showing 0 for both.

Is this normal for new installation? will this info suddenly appear in the near future? or is this an install issue or possibly hardware fault?.
icon

Best answer by Eva_OVO 3 October 2019, 14:52

No tribalism, @des147, but we're not able to offer a lot of help here I'm afraid. Lumo are a separate part of our business and we don't have access to their systems.

The issue you've described should be easy to fix, but the team will need to check a few things on your meters. You'll need to contact the Lumo team directly so they can get this sorted for you, get in touch through your online account or through the Help Centre.
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 5
No tribalism, @des147, but we're not able to offer a lot of help here I'm afraid. Lumo are a separate part of our business and we don't have access to their systems.

The issue you've described should be easy to fix, but the team will need to check a few things on your meters. You'll need to contact the Lumo team directly so they can get this sorted for you, get in touch through your online account or through the Help Centre.