Solved

How can I see my Economy 7 meter timings?

• 19 September 2018
  • 8 replies

As suggested in an earlier post I enclose my newly installed Smart Meter details in order to find out the cheap rate timings and and with the upcoming clock change whether the meter adjusts itself for BST and GMT in Autumn and Spring.

Meter Ser No. (removed). MPAN. (removed)
icon

Best answer by Paul 20 September 2018, 13:12

You can see the different tarriff times and rates on the IHD. I think my times changed at the last clock change - so although the meter's time changes, the tarriff times also change.
View original

8 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge
You can see the different tarriff times and rates on the IHD. I think my times changed at the last clock change - so although the meter's time changes, the tarriff times also change.
Hi Paul. Thanks for your reply. I'll use the IHD to check on changeover times as you suggest. My previous meter clock never changed so my cheap rate was an hour different between winter and summer. It will be interesting to see what this "Smart" meter does.
Hi does anyone know why Liberty 100 not showing R02 reading. I can get R01 and then if I press 9 I get another reading, presumably the standard rate, which makes me think my account has been set up incorrectly. But my supply prior to switching to smart meter was day/night. Thanks in advance
Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi does anyone know why Liberty 100 not showing R02 reading. I can get R01 and then if I press 9 I get another reading, presumably the standard rate, which makes me think my account has been set up incorrectly.

Thanks for posting @Hollym

Pressing 6 on the keypad should bring up the day and then the night rate.

@Jigsaw @Paul do your meters also have a reading that appears when pressing 9?
Yes I get one reading when I press 6 and another when I press 9. But the 9 reading is way too high.
Userlevel 6
Badge
Hi @Hollym - 9 will be the total. If you press 6, the screen will cycle through day then night readings.
Thank you Nancy - but pressing 6 only shows one reading. Hence my problem. I’m guessing the meter must be faulty.
Userlevel 6
Badge
Hey @Hollym - might be worth giving the team a ring so they can investigate this for you: 0330 303 5063