Solved

How can I change the frequency of smart meter readings?

• 9 February 2019
  • 3 replies

I have had a smart meter for several years and find the on line graphs very useful. Curiously, I can view hourly readings for gas but only daily for electricity. How can I change the electricity readings to hourly - or half hourly?
icon

Best answer by Nancy_OVO 14 February 2019, 12:19

That's odd that they haven't been set up as the same frequency, @Helidave.

Give the team a call on 0330 303 5063 and they'll be able to get this updated for you. If there's something else going on behind the scenes causing an issue on your usage graph, they'll be able to look into this too.

Cheers,
Nancy
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hey @Helidave,

As this isn't something you can do yourself online, you wouldn't be at risk of losing your Self Service Reward for contacting about it 🙂

Cheers
Thanks Nancy. I only didn't telephone in case I lost my discount because of contacting support.
If OVO reads this, it would be good if, when searching for meter reading frequency, it would state that this can only be changed by telephoning support and also be clearer about how you can avoid losing the no contact discount.
Thanks again.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
That's odd that they haven't been set up as the same frequency, @Helidave.

Give the team a call on 0330 303 5063 and they'll be able to get this updated for you. If there's something else going on behind the scenes causing an issue on your usage graph, they'll be able to look into this too.

Cheers,
Nancy