Solved

Do I need to supply some gas meter readings?

• 6 November 2018
  • 2 replies

When I log on to MyOvo, I get a popup saying that I haven't supplied any readings for a long time. I could input a gas reading if I wanted to, but the electric says I'm on a smart meter and no need to and wouldn't let me anyway..

The usage stats on the portal seem OK for both electricity and gas, so I'm a bit confused as to what to do. The readout IH thing displays OK.
icon

Best answer by Mw2870 6 November 2018, 21:45

Hi @Bustergut,

Welcome to the forum! I am guessing you have both a smart meter for Electricity and Gas?
If that is the case, it sounds like a flag has not been set correctly on your account.
The only way to solve it would be to email: hello@ovoenergy.com or contact them via Social Media.
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
Hi @Bustergut,

Welcome to the forum! I am guessing you have both a smart meter for Electricity and Gas?
If that is the case, it sounds like a flag has not been set correctly on your account.
The only way to solve it would be to email: hello@ovoenergy.com or contact them via Social Media.
Hi

I have been asked to proceed meter readings for electricity and not gas - how do I provide gas readings?

robert Maxfield