Solved

New customer with OVO. Can I combine my Economy 7 readings so I have a single rate tariff?

We submit two readings for electricity but as with our old provider would prefer combining them to daytime rate please. Is that possible?
icon

Best answer by Bumblebee 13 February 2018, 17:44

MARY2180 wrote:

We submit two readings for electricity but as with our old provider would prefer combining them to daytime rate please. Is that possible?

Very easy to do once you have a smart meter I'm told, I'm sure customer services will tell you more :-) Economy 7 does not work out cheaper for all but you can find an economy 7 calculator online to ensure you are single rate is better for you :)

OVO do offer a single rate tariff for customers with a two-rate meter. You still submit two sets of readings, but each one is charged to the same 'single rate' tariff!

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +2
MARY2180 wrote:

Very easy to do once you have a smart meter I'm told, I'm sure customer services will tell you more :-) Economy 7 does not work out cheaper for all but you can find an economy 7 calculator online to ensure you are single rate is better for you :)

OVO do offer a single rate tariff for customers with a two-rate meter. You still submit two sets of readings, but each one is charged to the same 'single rate' tariff!

• :D
    • :?
    • :cool:
    • :S
    • :(
    • :@
    • :$
    • :8
    • :)
    • :P
    • ;)
    Like most websites OVO Energy uses cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on this site. Accept and Close