Solved

Why ask for meter readings every month and send an engineer to read my meter?

Why ask for readings every month then send a man to read my meter it's either a waste of my time or your mans time did not have this problem before I changed to OVO ?
icon

Best answer by Tim_OVO 28 December 2017, 15:53

bazzer1947 wrote:

Why ask for readings every month then send a man to read my meter it's either a waste of my time or your mans time did not have this problem before I changed to OVO ?

Good question @bazzer1947

We're legally required to check on the condition of your meter at least once every 2 years. We try to send an engineer round twice a year though.

We'll ask you to submit a reading just before your statement is due to make sure your charges are accurate. This is automatic whether an engineer has visited recently or not.

Tim

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
bazzer1947 wrote:

Good question @bazzer1947

We're legally required to check on the condition of your meter at least once every 2 years. We try to send an engineer round twice a year though.

We'll ask you to submit a reading just before your statement is due to make sure your charges are accurate. This is automatic whether an engineer has visited recently or not.

Tim

• :D
    • :?
    • :cool:
    • :S
    • :(
    • :@
    • :$
    • :8
    • :)
    • :P
    • ;)
    Like most websites OVO Energy uses cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on this site. Accept and Close