Solved

I can see my daily usage on the app, but not on a PC - why?

• 27 September 2019
  • 2 replies

When I log in to my account and check on my usage data I have the usual detail for electricity but when I click the tab for gas, there is nothing. This occurred several months ago. Prior to that I could see daily consumption, but no more detail.

Smart gas readings are being forwarded to Ovo for monthly billing.

Today I had a browse on the forum and this prompted me to check the app on my phone and all the gas data is displayed down to daily usage...it's still not visible on my home desktop PC however. Bizarre!

Windows 10, IE11 and Edge browsers checked.

Any suggestions?
icon

Best answer by Eva_OVO 3 October 2019, 17:05

Update 04/08/2020 - Here’s a topic that links to tutorials about our new online account experience!

That's strange, @RobOwen, I'm not sure why you wouldn't be able to see it online if it's on your app.

We may need to ask our Tech team to look into this, send us a message on Facebook or Twitter with your name, DoB and account number. If you don't use social media, get in touch on webchat via our Help Centre.

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6

Update 04/08/2020 - Here’s a topic that links to tutorials about our new online account experience!

That's strange, @RobOwen, I'm not sure why you wouldn't be able to see it online if it's on your app.

We may need to ask our Tech team to look into this, send us a message on Facebook or Twitter with your name, DoB and account number. If you don't use social media, get in touch on webchat via our Help Centre.