Solved

Why can't I see on My OVO my projected bill and spend?

• 20 February 2018
  • 7 replies

Until recently, the usage screen would give me an estimate of high my next bill was likely to be. I found that extremely useful (and also very accurate, much more accurateand useful than the doubtful energy breakdown which regularly assumes that most of the electricity we use is spent on powering one small fridge). This predictive function now seems to have disappeared.
Why??? Please bring it back!
icon

Best answer by Lucy_OVO 22 February 2018, 18:12

Ahh gotcha.

Well the good news is that this function hasn’t been removed so I assume that this is because you’ve recently renewed.

Keep an eye on this and if the issue is still there after 2 months or so, get back in touch with us and we can look into this further for you.

Lucy
View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Hey @Chesterton,

That's an odd one - I'm not sure why it would have simply disappeared!

Are you referring to your In Home Display device, or your online account? You can post a picture in here if you like of which bit you're looking at, so we can have a closer look.

Cheers,
Nancy
Hi Nancy,
I am referring to the online account. (I rarely check the Home Display and when I did just now it gave me such a staggeringly high estimate that I sincerely hope it's inaccurate!)
Anyway, this is what my account looks like online.

It's difficult to show where something isn't 😉 but an estimate of how much the next bill would be used to appear right under the usage statistics.
I recently started a new contract. Could that have anything to do with it?
Thanks
Chesterton
Userlevel 5
Ahh gotcha.

Well the good news is that this function hasn’t been removed so I assume that this is because you’ve recently renewed.

Keep an eye on this and if the issue is still there after 2 months or so, get back in touch with us and we can look into this further for you.

Lucy
Since the end of February, my projected bill was there or not, sometimes in the afternoon but not the morning. Sort of useful, but don't understand how it was calculated. A revision to the formula earlier this year seems to have made it more accurate.
Until recently, the usage screen would give me an estimate of high my next bill was likely to be. I found that extremely useful (and also very accurate, much more accurateand useful than the doubtful energy breakdown which regularly assumes that most of the electricity we use is spent on powering one small fridge). This predictive function now seems to have disappeared.
Why??? Please bring it back!
Mine has also disappeared from my app. It has not been visible for about 2 weeks
Mine is still missing...