Solved

Why are the website usage costs very inaccurate?

  • 5 September 2018
  • 1 reply
  • 188 views

Checking last months electricity consumption (August), I used 879.9 kWh. At 0.1151p per kWh, this works out at £101.28 ex VAT. A standing charge of 27.4p ex VAT per day brings this to £8.49. Add 5% VAT and the total is £106.34 for the consumption, and £8.91 for the standing charge.

The standing charge cost displayed on the website is correct, but the usage cost is shown as £8.80, which is way off what it should be.

Is it just me or is everyone affected?
icon

Best answer by Nancy_OVO 6 September 2018, 12:47

Hi @netexsystems,

I've added some tags to your question to make it more 'searchable' for other users.

Unfortunately without looking at your statement we wouldn't be able to advise what the error is. If you're happy to post a screenshot of it on here, feel free to do so! Otherwise, I'd advise dropping the team on Facebook or Twitter a private message including your account number, full name and DoB.

Cheers
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi @netexsystems,

I've added some tags to your question to make it more 'searchable' for other users.

Unfortunately without looking at your statement we wouldn't be able to advise what the error is. If you're happy to post a screenshot of it on here, feel free to do so! Otherwise, I'd advise dropping the team on Facebook or Twitter a private message including your account number, full name and DoB.

Cheers

Reply