Solved

The gas isn't showing on my usage graph, why?

• 13 December 2018
  • 1 reply

The graph showing my gas usage has not been updated since 21st October. This occurs on both the app and the website. The electricity graph is working OK on both.
Is this just me or has this happened to others recently. I have seen an old comment concerning non updated graphs, but they didn't seem to provide me with any solutions.
icon

Best answer by Beth_OVO 14 December 2018, 12:54

Hi @Turnitoff,

It sounds like be a communication issue with your gas smart meter, so it may also be worth checking with the Customer Service team  on webchat via the Help Centre or messaging the Facebook/Twitter  team to see!

We’ll just get you a quick survey to fill in; your answers will help us work out what’s causing the problem and how to sort it out.

Thanks,
Beth

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2

Hi @Turnitoff,

It sounds like be a communication issue with your gas smart meter, so it may also be worth checking with the Customer Service team  on webchat via the Help Centre or messaging the Facebook/Twitter  team to see!

We’ll just get you a quick survey to fill in; your answers will help us work out what’s causing the problem and how to sort it out.

Thanks,
Beth