I just moved in to the UK, so I am not switching from different providers but signing up with one for the first time. The current provider for this property is OVO. I need to decide whether to go with a fixed or variable tariff. Fixed tariff is more expensive than the variable one right now, but I am afraid that price caps will be raised again and variable tariff will surpass the fixed one in winter.
What are you thoughts on the current unprecedented state of affairs? What should I consider in my case?
Best answer by JeffusView original