Solved

iPad app usage section not working - why?

• 13 June 2017
  • 4 replies

I have an iPad Air 2 and the usage side of the app does not work. Have reported to ovo but only get we are working on it. I have had app for about 18 months and it would be useful to see. Comments also include you can see it online. In that case what's the use of having the app?
icon

Best answer by Anonymous 13 June 2017, 18:51

Hi Chris,

I'll be honest, I haven't looked at the app on an iPad myself - but it shouldn't work any differently to the mobile app.

I can appreciate no progress after 18 months is frustrating, and I'd be happy to get an update from the Tech team for you.

Just send me a private message including your full name, account number (or full address) and DoB.

Thanks,

Emily
View original

4 replies

Hi Chris,

I'll be honest, I haven't looked at the app on an iPad myself - but it shouldn't work any differently to the mobile app.

I can appreciate no progress after 18 months is frustrating, and I'd be happy to get an update from the Tech team for you.

Just send me a private message including your full name, account number (or full address) and DoB.

Thanks,
Emily
Chris Walker

** personal details removed
Hi Chris,

I've just sent you a private message with more information on this.

Cheers,
Emily
Userlevel 7
@Chris walker just a quick note that I've moved this query to the Pay monthly forum so other users can find it.

Everything sorted in the end :?

Tim