Solved

I'm having problems getting help, why and what can I do?

• 20 April 2017
  • 4 replies

Why did I have to wait over 20 minutes to simply talk to someone about my meter reading?

Why, after giving up, did I have to spend another 10 minutes trying to navigate your groovy website in order to contact someone at OVO?

Why, after all that, am I now on a User forum page dedicated to chat about "anything other than energy"?

Can someone contact me please?

Many thanks. Clive Booth.
icon

Best answer by Lucy_OVO 21 April 2017, 16:15

Why did I have to wait over 20 minutes to simply talk to someone about my meter reading?

Why, after giving up, did I have to spend another 10 minutes trying to navigate your groovy website in order to contact someone at OVO?

Why, after all that, am I now on a User forum page dedicated to chat about "anything other than energy"?

Hey Clive,

It might have been because you called at a time where our phone lines were busy, but it’s hard to tell. If you’ve found our website hard to navigate, I’d be happy to get your feedback on this so I can pass it on for you.

So that I’m able to do this, feel free to send me a private message with your name, DoB and OVO account (just let me know if you still need help with your original query too).

Lucy
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey Clive,

It might have been because you called at a time where our phone lines were busy, but it’s hard to tell. If you’ve found our website hard to navigate, I’d be happy to get your feedback on this so I can pass it on for you.

So that I’m able to do this, feel free to send me a private message with your name, DoB and OVO account (just let me know if you still need help with your original query too).

Lucy
-removed-
Userlevel 6

Hi Clive

Firstly welcome to the forum, secondly I am sorry to hear the challenges you've faced on this.

I hope @Lucy_OVO has been able to resolve this for you via private message!

Now you're on the forum please do feel free to have a nose around and ask any questions you may have or even talk about anything non energy related!
Userlevel 6
Hey @Ribside did this get resolved for you? If so feel free to mark your question and solved to help others 🙂