Part two has landed: OVO Newswire - Your weekend reading, right here
5 OVO Newswire headlines that caught our eye this week. First off, a few stories for our EV community:
- Tesla cites Brexit as Germany chosen over UK for European plant. Full story at ovonewswire.com
Have you seen this? It’s an amazing YouTube video showing the Tesla Model 3 being built from start to finish. What do the Tesla owners think of this article?
- Government urged to make EVs more accessible for low income households. Electric vehicles (EVs) could save people up to £5,000 a year, but are currently financially inaccessible to most low income households, new research has found. Full story at ovonewswire.com
More subsidies needed
More support for projects like OVO’s Home Energy Storage technology:
- Energy storage model could help the UK decarbonise at least cost. Storage and Flexibility Model has been built in response to the increasingly complex challenge of balancing supply and demand in the energy system. Full story at ovonewswire.com
We have a whole forum dedicated to our Home Energy Storage - it’s good to have our strategy supported in the news!
Here’s a good introduction to the technology.
- What are the links between climate change and bushfires? Temperature, fuel load, dryness, wind speed and humidity all affect fire risk and are compounded by global heating. Full story at ovonewswire.com
A few months ago we posted about the smoke from the Amazon fires that could be seen from space.
This looks cool, this sounds cool, this is cool:
- Airbus takes leadership position in electric aircraft. Airbus and SAS (Scandinavian Airlines) have taken a leadership position to research and develop electric and hybrid-electric aircraft operations ecosystems and related infrastructure requirements.Full story at ovonewswire.com
Any pilots in our community? What do we think
See you next week, enjoy your weekend reading, and leave a comment to tell us what think about any of the stories featured!