Question

sse fit transfer of ownership forms

• Carbon Cutter*
  • 3 replies

Hi I seem to be struggling to find the forms online and getting through on the phone is impossible . Does anybody have a link or a file they could send me for the transfer of ownership forms please there's a real possibility this is going to hold up my house sale even further . Thanks in advance .Blue.

10 replies

Userlevel 7

This might be the topic you’re after, @Blue:

Thanks Tim I have actually now managed to get through to SSE and was informed that the forms are not on the website . But she did email me both the sellers and buyers forms over . Also thanks to smudgy another member who emailed me over a copy . 👍

I am having the same issue. What contact number did you use to get through to SSE? 

Hi Davids the number I used : 0345 076 7634 I was on hold for around 45 minutes I think this is the number direct to the fit team once I got through they were very helpful just the waiting 🤯 good luck also I have sent over a copy to smudgy who is kindly forwarding them to people having the same problem. Good luck 👍

Thank you so much Blue, and especially for the exceptional speed of your response! 

Also, smudgy has sent me a form, which is the buyers form. I could use both buyers and sellers I think as I am the seller and I can pass on the other form to my (potential) buyer via my solicitor. However now I have a phone number and an email address to contact the right part of SSE which is an enormous improvement!

Userlevel 2

Hi again David. I did actually send you the seller form first, but perhaps you didn’t see it. Anyway, hopefully both forms now on their way to you

Best wishes

Your very welcome . Just trying to help as others have done for me 👍. I am doing the same regarding the form for my buyers as I can't risk things taking any longer . Good luck with your sale.

Userlevel 2

Your very welcome . Just trying to help as others have done for me 👍. I am doing the same regarding the form for my buyers as I can't risk things taking any longer . Good luck with your sale.

We did the same re getting the buyers form to our buyers - the good news is, that for us at any rate, this was pretty much the last hoop we had to jump through to get the sale completed, albeit it did hold things up for a couple of weeks whilst we got the forms organised.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Great to see you two helping out @Smudge @Blue .

It is said that good things come to those who stick around on this forum and help others out. Not least, potential access to all of the groups listed at https://forum.ovoenergy.com/groups … And possibly more...

Userlevel 2

@Blastoise186 you were incredibly helpful when I first pitched up here in a panic, because the lack of forms on SSE website was holding up my house sale. It’s good to know that I can quickly help out anyone now, who finds themselves in a similar spot 👍