Solved

Wrong Starting date on the first bill since moving home, why?

• 15 October 2019
  • 1 reply

HI, 

I’m new in OVO, and I moved in on the 6th of september. 

I just received my first bill and it’s shown that I have to pay from the 8th of august to the 8th of october. 

Can I have some explanation about this ? 

Regards 

Olivier Chamboredon

icon

Best answer by Tim_OVO 17 October 2019, 13:03

HI, 

I just received my first bill and it’s shown that I have to pay from the 8th of august to the 8th of october. 

Hi @Olivier Chamboredon 

This will likely be the the date the former occupier gave as the move out date. 

If you’re renting, and there’s a gap between tenants, we can quickly create a new account for that period, which the landlord or estate agent would be responsible for. Please call us to confirm the date you are financially liable for the property, and any details of the landlord:  0330 303 5063

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7

HI, 

Hi @Olivier Chamboredon 

This will likely be the the date the former occupier gave as the move out date. 

If you’re renting, and there’s a gap between tenants, we can quickly create a new account for that period, which the landlord or estate agent would be responsible for. Please call us to confirm the date you are financially liable for the property, and any details of the landlord:  0330 303 5063