Pinned Solved

Why is my switch to OVO "on hold"?

Show first post

58 replies

Hi my account still is not available. I have deleted the app and reinstalled today and it remains on the joining page.
Userlevel 1
Point taken about contact details Lucy, I think I was looking on the website. As it happens, it's too late to stop the switch so I'm staying with OVO for now... and I've submitted meter readings successfully. Thanks.
I am switching back to OVO but my account is 'ON HOLD' and the message says to check my inbox.
I have and there is nothing from OVO stating what is happening.
Can you please advise as to the next steps and I'd like this sorted please.
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Still an issue @chiliflakes77 @Hj1 ?
Hi,

Since switching to OVO back in March I've never been able to access my OVO account. Every time I log in I receive a warning message saying my switch is on hold. I had tried switching to OVO late last year but there was an issue with my previous supplier which meant my switch was placed on hold at that time. This was sorted out and I eventually switched in March.

I've tried logging in on multiple devices using both my email address and OVO ID number but to no avail so am pretty sure it's not user error.

I've raised the issue multiple times with OVO but am just told that the issue has been passed to technical support and they have no timescale as to when this will be rectified. This is becoming a pain as it's been 3 months now and every month I have to email my meter readings to OVO and then email again to request my statement.

Surely it shouldn't be this difficult to access your own account?!
Userlevel 4
Badge
chris22 wrote:

Hi,

Since switching to OVO back in March I've never been able to access my OVO account. Every time I log in I receive a warning message saying my switch is on hold. I had tried switching to OVO late last year but there was an issue with my previous supplier which meant my switch was placed on hold at that time. This was sorted out and I eventually switched in March.

I've tried logging in on multiple devices using both my email address and OVO ID number but to no avail so am pretty sure it's not user error.

I've raised the issue multiple times with OVO but am just told that the issue has been passed to technical support and they have no timescale as to when this will be rectified. This is becoming a pain as it's been 3 months now and every month I have to email my meter readings to OVO and then email again to request my statement.

Surely it shouldn't be this difficult to access your own account?!

Hey @chris22,

I've moved your post over here where you should be able to find the answers you need in the discussion above.

Nancy
Hi @Nancy_OVO,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately having read this thread I can't seem to find an answer to the problem. I've not been able to access my OVO account for 3 months since switching and would just like to know when this will be fixed so that I don't have to email every time I need to submit my readings and request my statements.

Thanks.
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
In that case, @chris22 - send us a PM on Facebook with your full name, DoB and account number so we can take a look for you.

Thanks,
Emma
Like most websites OVO Energy uses cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on this site. Accept and Close