Solved

Why does my online account say my gas meter not been 'set up'?

• 6 April 2019
  • 1 reply

When I log on to my account it says that my gas meter has not been set up and I have had an email but I haven’t been contacted. I also haven’t had my direct debit taken despite getting a letter to say that it will be taken a few weeks ago?
icon

Best answer by Nancy_OVO 11 April 2019, 13:03

Hi @Cassh,

I'm not sure what you mean here. Are you in the process of switching over to OVO? If so it sounds like we might need more information from you before being able to take over your gas supply.

We can clarify this for you if you give us a ring on 0330 303 5063 or drop us a message on Facebook: m.me/ovoenergy

Be sure to include your address, post code, full name and DoB if you message us.

Thanks
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi @Cassh,

I'm not sure what you mean here. Are you in the process of switching over to OVO? If so it sounds like we might need more information from you before being able to take over your gas supply.

We can clarify this for you if you give us a ring on 0330 303 5063 or drop us a message on Facebook: m.me/ovoenergy

Be sure to include your address, post code, full name and DoB if you message us.

Thanks