Solved

Why did I get a 'Sorry you're leaving' email when I don't want to switch from OVO?

• 13 February 2019
  • 1 reply

I've found out that I'm leaving OVO later this month as I've switched. I haven't - I've no idea who I'm supposed to have switched to. It was only because I was looking online for my statement that I noticed the 'Sorry you are leaving' message - how do I stop this happening, how do I prevent it happening again, how do I find out who I'm meant to be switching to, and will this effect my fixed rate status? Sorry lots of questions!
icon

Best answer by Tim_OVO 20 February 2019, 14:22

It was only because I was looking online for my statement that I noticed the 'Sorry you are leaving' message - how do I stop this happening, how do I prevent it happening again?

This sounds like an 'erroneous transfer' to me, @OldBoiler - more info on this topic!

I would reach out to our Customer Care team ASAP: hello@ovoenergy.com.

We can find out who is trying to take over your supply, so you can approach them and advise you wish to cancel, or highlight they have the wrong address.

If it's too late or you can't cancel with them, we can 'object' to this switch, blocking it from happening!
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +2
It was only because I was looking online for my statement that I noticed the 'Sorry you are leaving' message - how do I stop this happening, how do I prevent it happening again?

This sounds like an 'erroneous transfer' to me, @OldBoiler - more info on this topic!

I would reach out to our Customer Care team ASAP: hello@ovoenergy.com.

We can find out who is trying to take over your supply, so you can approach them and advise you wish to cancel, or highlight they have the wrong address.

If it's too late or you can't cancel with them, we can 'object' to this switch, blocking it from happening!

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings