Solved

I have been paying OVO for gas while my gas was with Scottish Power - how can I get a refund?

As far as I knew I had been receiving gas and electricity from Ovo since April. I have just found out from scottish power that the wrong gas meter was taken over and I now have a large gas bill from them !

Ovo took over the correct electricity meter so must have had the correct details.
I now need a refund from Ovo for the gas I have paid for but not used, in order to pay the scottish power bill.

Can someone contact me please?
Ref: 661798
icon

Best answer by Nancy_OVO 30 July 2018, 13:02

Sounds like an erroneous transfer, @viccoli. You can find more information about this here.

We should be able to swap over the gas supply on your account for the correct one. You'll just need to call the team as @Bumblebee mentioned :$

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2
@viccoli

Good morning to you, I'm concerend about this as I don't want to see you chasing up Scottish Power and OVO every five minutes.

I'm sorry to pass the buck but PLEASE call OVO on 0330 303 5063, you'll get thru to a nice friendly human in Bristol, who will talk this thru with you and I'm sure, get this easily resolved.

Please let me know how you get on - I promise to help further if I can.

Good luck and best wishes,

Bumblebee :)
Userlevel 5
Badge
Sounds like an erroneous transfer, @viccoli. You can find more information about this here.

We should be able to swap over the gas supply on your account for the correct one. You'll just need to call the team as @Bumblebee mentioned :$
Like most websites OVO Energy uses cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on this site. Accept and Close