Solved

How long before the website shows our details?

• 25 June 2019
  • 2 replies

We started the switch process on 13th March
We already had smart meters installed by OVO
OVO supplied stating 27th March
It is now 25th June and we still see no useage or bill details on the website.

How long before this gets sorted out ?

I want to know how much energy I am using and how much I am paying

3 Months seems a long time
icon

Best answer by Nancy_OVO 26 June 2019, 11:20

Hi @spiyda,

It sounds like there might have been a delay updating your new smart meter details on your account. We can't create a bill til this has been done. It normally only takes 4 to 6 weeks, but I get the impression that if it's been delayed, there may be some information missing. We can chase this up for you, just give us a ring (0330 303 5063), drop us an email (hello@ovoenergy.com) or send us a message on Facebook with your account number, full name and DoB.

Cheers!
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
O-er @spiyda

I can suggest a way to kick this process into action!

Since 3 months has elapsed, why not take manual readings from your Smart Meters and email them direct to customer support at hello@ovoenergy.com

That way you not only draw their attention to the fact that the meter reading system isn't working, but you also supply readings from which they can compile a correct Statement.
Userlevel 6
Badge
Hi @spiyda,

It sounds like there might have been a delay updating your new smart meter details on your account. We can't create a bill til this has been done. It normally only takes 4 to 6 weeks, but I get the impression that if it's been delayed, there may be some information missing. We can chase this up for you, just give us a ring (0330 303 5063), drop us an email (hello@ovoenergy.com) or send us a message on Facebook with your account number, full name and DoB.

Cheers!