Solved

Erroneously transferred to Bulb - can anyone help?

• 19 April 2019
  • 2 replies

Hi, I discovered a "sorry you're leaving" email from Ovo in my junk email last weel. As I hadn't instigated any move I phoned Ovo who said it was too late to stop from their end, and to phone Bulb, who am supposedly moving to. I phoned Bulb who said they would stop the move but today I just got an email from Ovo saying "your switch away from Ovo is complete".

Any chance of me knowing what is going on, please?
icon

Best answer by Darran_OVO 23 April 2019, 11:16

Hi @Paul99F That does not sound good and we would never intentionally switch a customer away from us, so something is definitely going on here.

Check this topic out for more info on ET's.....

In the meantime, I have sent you a PM to ask for a bit more info so we can investigate.

Darran
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
@Paul99F

Sorry to see you are leaving OVO 😢

I remember having a similar issue when moving from British Gas to Ecotricity but I was actually moving away. It just involved chasing both sides for me. Hopefully you will not have to do the same.
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
Hi @Paul99F That does not sound good and we would never intentionally switch a customer away from us, so something is definitely going on here.

Check this topic out for more info on ET's.....

In the meantime, I have sent you a PM to ask for a bit more info so we can investigate.

Darran

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings