Solved

Erroneously transferred to Bulb - can anyone help?

• 19 April 2019
  • 2 replies

Hi, I discovered a "sorry you're leaving" email from Ovo in my junk email last weel. As I hadn't instigated any move I phoned Ovo who said it was too late to stop from their end, and to phone Bulb, who am supposedly moving to. I phoned Bulb who said they would stop the move but today I just got an email from Ovo saying "your switch away from Ovo is complete".

Any chance of me knowing what is going on, please?
icon

Best answer by Darran_OVO 23 April 2019, 11:16

Hi @Paul99F That does not sound good and we would never intentionally switch a customer away from us, so something is definitely going on here.

Check this topic out for more info on ET's.....

In the meantime, I have sent you a PM to ask for a bit more info so we can investigate.

Darran
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
@Paul99F

Sorry to see you are leaving OVO 😢

I remember having a similar issue when moving from British Gas to Ecotricity but I was actually moving away. It just involved chasing both sides for me. Hopefully you will not have to do the same.
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi @Paul99F That does not sound good and we would never intentionally switch a customer away from us, so something is definitely going on here.

Check this topic out for more info on ET's.....

In the meantime, I have sent you a PM to ask for a bit more info so we can investigate.

Darran