Solved

7 months, 3 phonecalls - why have I still not switched!?

Getting fed up with being told that everything is fine, you have found the problem and when I log in tomorrow it will all be sorted.
Can you please get this resolved as it is becoming embarrassing for your staff to have to promise me they have sorted it.

icon

Best answer by Bumblebee 31 May 2018, 17:59

@It_Can't_Rain_All_The_Time

Hello there and a very good afternoon to you :)

I know this must be getting irritating unfortunately but this will require another call to customer services, often things are actioned at their end but it takes a day of two to appear on the MyOvo page for you (think hamsters running on a wheel powering the computers!) 😉 you can give the customer care team a call on free phone 0330 303 5063, and I really hope its just a matter of waiting for your MyOvo to update.

Let me know if I can help any further,

Best wishes,

Tris Bee 🙂
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

I know this must be getting irritating unfortunately but this will require another call to customer services, often things are actioned at their end but it takes a day of two to appear on the MyOvo page for you (think hamsters running on a wheel powering the computers!) 😉 you can give the customer care team a call on free phone 0330 303 5063, and I really hope its just a matter of waiting for your MyOvo to update.

Best wishes,

Tris Bee 🙂

Best wishes,

Tris Bee :)

Hi and thanks for your reply, much appreciated.

I have waited over a month between each call, only to be told that it will soon be switched and all is well.
Then it was apparently an error on their systems that doesn't get picked up automatically - but now I have advised them it will be fixed and showing correctly on my account tomorrow - this was over 6 weeks ago.
If I use the Android app, it tells me

I will make another call to find out if they have managed to arrange a 'drinking session in an establishment that brews beer'

Cheers
Userlevel 5
Badge +2

I look forward to seeing how you get on - please keep me posted 😃