Solved

My smart meter doesn't communicate - how am I meant to submit my readings?

• 4 March 2018
  • 1 reply

Hello,

Please can you switch the function back on in My Ovo, so that people with smart meters with delayed communications can leave their readings. Seeing the message 'no need to leave a reading as you have smart meters' is rather pointless if the meter isn't doing it's job. You need to let people have the option rather than us having to call or email you.
I don't want another estimated bill.
Thanks
icon

Best answer by Anonymous 15 March 2018, 14:34

Updated on 08/09/2020 by a moderator: You can now manually submit smart meters readings online. See this topic for more info.

See this topic to confirm how to diagnose communication issues for the ‘Secure’ SMETS1 smart meter. 

This topic outlines everything you need to confirm signal issues with a SMETS2 smart meter, as well as all info on what the other lights mean.

See this topic or this topic for In Home Display connectivity issues.

See this topic for info on communication issues with the Landis+Gyr E470. 

View original

1 reply

Updated on 08/09/2020 by a moderator: You can now manually submit smart meters readings online. See this topic for more info.

See this topic to confirm how to diagnose communication issues for the ‘Secure’ SMETS1 smart meter. 

This topic outlines everything you need to confirm signal issues with a SMETS2 smart meter, as well as all info on what the other lights mean.

See this topic or this topic for In Home Display connectivity issues.

See this topic for info on communication issues with the Landis+Gyr E470.