Solved

Do I need to supply some gas meter readings?

• 6 November 2018
  • 2 replies

When I log on to MyOvo, I get a popup saying that I haven't supplied any readings for a long time. I could input a gas reading if I wanted to, but the electric says I'm on a smart meter and no need to and wouldn't let me anyway..

The usage stats on the portal seem OK for both electricity and gas, so I'm a bit confused as to what to do. The readout IH thing displays OK.
icon

Best answer by Mw2870 6 November 2018, 21:45

Hi @Bustergut,

Welcome to the forum! I am guessing you have both a smart meter for Electricity and Gas?
If that is the case, it sounds like a flag has not been set correctly on your account.
The only way to solve it would be to message on webchat via the Help Centre, or contact them via Social Media on Facebook or Twitter.

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @Bustergut,

Welcome to the forum! I am guessing you have both a smart meter for Electricity and Gas?
If that is the case, it sounds like a flag has not been set correctly on your account.
The only way to solve it would be to message on webchat via the Help Centre, or contact them via Social Media on Facebook or Twitter.

Hi

I have been asked to proceed meter readings for electricity and not gas - how do I provide gas readings?

robert Maxfield