Solved

When will my smart meter installation be completed?

• 25 September 2019
  • 1 reply

I had smart meters installed on 02/07 but despite requesting one, I didn’t get the IHD fitted at the time. After chasing for this I was sent one but when I called to set it up I was unable to do so because the installer hadn’t done his job properly (the network hadn't been set up during install?). This was on 29/07.

I’ve now had the smart meters for nearly 3 months but am effectively in the same position I was before the installation (OK I've got new meters but otherwise nothing has changed). I am supposed to be waiting for an engineers visit but have heard nothing for nearly 2 months. I chased this yesterday via hello@ovoenergy.com but the only response I got was that they have me down for an engineer re-visit.

Any suggestions how I can get somebody to actually come and finish this?

Thanks
icon

Best answer by Amy_OVO 26 September 2019, 16:48

Hey @BrianB,

As frustrating as it sounds we are doing all we can to get this rectified as quickly as we can. If you've been in touch with our team and they have advised you are down for a revisit, we will be in touch with you as soon as there is an available appointment.

I've changed the title of your question and added some tags, to help other users find the topic.

Thanks!
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge
Hey @BrianB,

As frustrating as it sounds we are doing all we can to get this rectified as quickly as we can. If you've been in touch with our team and they have advised you are down for a revisit, we will be in touch with you as soon as there is an available appointment.

I've changed the title of your question and added some tags, to help other users find the topic.

Thanks!