Solved

My heating isn't working after a smart meter instillation, what should I do?

Engineer came to install my smart meter yesterday. Couldn't do the gas meter because the old one was sited wrongly. Fitted the electricity meter but found that it was faulty. Apparently once it's been installed it cannot be removed, so now I still have a dumb meter.
Somehow the installation seems to have messed up my central heating control, so now I have hot water on and heating off and none of the switches work.
Yo add insult to injury the customer service phones have been switched off 'while we upgrade our staff'.
icon

Best answer by Eva_OVO 22 November 2018, 11:30

I'm sorry to hear about your experience, @DGP .

First things first, if you're off supply please call our Customer Care team ASAP on 0330 303 5063 - they're available Monday-Friday 8am-6pm. It sounds like you tried to call on Tuesday, we had a company wide meeting, so we had to close the lines.

We'll need to get the engineers report to find out exactly what happened here, we can then try and resolve the issue.

Please send us a message on Facebook or Twitter confirming your name, DoB and account number. If you don't use social media please send our Customer Care team an email so they can look into this hello@ovoenergy.com.

Eva

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
I'm sorry to hear about your experience, @DGP .

First things first, if you're off supply please call our Customer Care team ASAP on 0330 303 5063 - they're available Monday-Friday 8am-6pm. It sounds like you tried to call on Tuesday, we had a company wide meeting, so we had to close the lines.

We'll need to get the engineers report to find out exactly what happened here, we can then try and resolve the issue.

Please send us a message on Facebook or Twitter confirming your name, DoB and account number. If you don't use social media please send our Customer Care team an email so they can look into this hello@ovoenergy.com.

Eva

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings